April 01, 2010

Sweet gifts from a sweet friend


In my last post I had shown you some Easter surprise gifts that I had sent out to my dear friend DORTHE in Denmark. I hadn't expected a gift in return but sweet Dorthe mailed me a package too.



I could have looked at those pretty packages for a lot longer if I hadn't been too excited to find out what was inside.

If you know Dorthe and her blog Den Lille Lade, you also know that she makes the most beautiful dolls and angels. Could it be that there is one inside one of those packages? I can tell you, that I had been one very lucky girl when I unwrapped those lovely gifts. Dorthe had really sent me one of her gorgeous angels and spoiled me with some other wonderful goodies as well.


Isn't the angel just beautiful? Look at her stole and the lovely heart!




Doesn't she have the sweetest face?


Dorthe had also sent me this pretty collage


The saying on the back is wonderful, don't you think?


I also received these two pretty tags from Dorthe






I was so very happy and totally touched. Thank you, thank you, thank you, dearest Dorthe for all those precious gifts! The most precious one is your friendship though!

Right now, Dorthe celebrates her 100th follower and gives you the chance to win this beautiful doll:


If you like to win, please hop over to her blog and leave her a comment!

When I started blogging about 7 months ago, I didn't have the foggiest notion that it would be so much joy and that it would lead to such wonderful friendships. Isn't the world of blogging just an amazing place? I'm thankful to be here with you!

Hugs to all of you, dear friends,

16 comments:

LiLi M. said...

You have been spoiled Julia, but those beauties are in such good hands at your place. I can certainly tell you that I'm very happy too to have you here with us!

Sue said...

Julia, I discovered Dorthe's blog during OWOH and was enchanted! What a lovely assortment of treasures she sent you!

Sue:)

sissie said...

I know why you love Dorthe, you just can't help it. She is so special and always, always speaks from her heart with her sweet comments.

I love your gifts and especially the angel. I am lucky enough to own one of them too and she's so pretty.

How sweet of her to send you such lovelies.

hugs
Sissie

Dorthe said...

Hi my sweet,
Danke so sehr für deine liebe erwähnung, und schöne photos Julia, ich bin so sehr froh, dass wir einandern kennengelernt haben, und ich eine wunderschönes freund gekriegt habe.
Deine schöne geschenk sind hier sehr bewundert von alle meine geste,und freunde, und ich fühle mir glücklisch jedes mal ich dem am meiner tisch sieht.

Viele,viele liebe grüsse von mir.
Dorthe

marie said...

What beautiful treasures you've received. The doll is so sweet.

Debby said...

Ah!!! That Dorthe is so sweet, what a gorgeous package, so many beauties. ENJOY!
Debby

Jane said...

What beautiful gifts from a lovely friend! You received some real treasures.
Jane

Lori said...

Wow! These are gifts certainly to be treasured! Just gorgeous!

Draffin Bears said...

Dear Julia,

I love the gifts you sent to Dorthe and the beautiful gifts she sent to you.
The Angel doll and the tags and collage are all wonderful.
You are both very talented Ladies.

Have a very happy Easter.
Hugs
Carolyn

June said...

My goodness Julia, Dorthe sent you such beautiful things to play with. What a darling little angel. I love how pretty her wrapping is. Such attention to detail. It always makes one feel special.
hugs

shabbychicinspired said...

Da hat Dorthe aber wieder traumhafte Werke gezaubert! Einfach wunderschön! Frohe Ostern, liebe Julia! :-)

tarnishedandtattered.blogsot.com said...

Julia,
I think that package you recieved from Dorthe is probably the coolest bundle of love I've ever seen. That angel doll is amazing. I love Dorthe so much (oh I sound like a blog stalker) but I do! She is uber talented, like you my friend. BTW, go see my blog today. Jodie & I giggled & said 'we need to send Julia a pictue of this stuff'. I think you will see some of it arrive at your door soon! Have a wonderful Easter Julia. Lisa

Birgit said...

Liebe Julia,
ein super schöner Swap mit Dorthe. Sie macht ja wundervolle Sachen. Der Engel ist der Hit. Aber auch alle anderen Dinge, wie die tollen Tags gefallen mir einfach. Sie wird sich aber auch sehr gefreut haben. Denn Dein Swap-Päckchen hatte es auch in sich. Vor allem die schönen Eier, aber auch Deine Tags. Einfach nur schön und passt alles so harmonisch zusammen.
Ich wünsche Dir frohe Osterfeiertage. Hier hat heute zumindest den ganzen Tag die Sonne geschienen. Aber kalt war es trotzdem.
Liebe Grüße
Birgit

Petite Michelle Louise said...

what beautiful gifts...how nice of your firend to send them! happy easter to you in Germany!
~*~*~michelle~*~*~*~

LiLi M. said...

Hello Julia! Just bunny hopping to your blog to wish you a very happy Easter weekend, hope the sun will shine, but here we even had hail today, but I will surely enjoy some days of. I think you will too! Enjoy, hugs LiLi

T's Daily Treasures said...

What you put out into the world is what you get back. You sent lovely Easter surprises to Dorth and received extra special treasures in return. Everything is so lovely. Happy day! Tammy